Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another work completed!

I have just finished, bound and copied my piece for the Da Capo Chamber Players. Da Capo, known as a Pierrot Lunaire ensemble made famous by Schoenberg, is a coming to UNLV to perform music composed by the composition students. The piece I created has many elements of 20th century music, as well as combining Romantic elements as well. It is called The Passing of Autumn and will be performed in March. A recording will be posted as soon as it is finished. To listen to my other works, there is a music player on the left in a drop down menu. All available recordings can be found there.I will keep you all posted about other performances including the premiere of the Mad Hatter Suite by Nathaniel Berman and Alexandra Aguirre at the 2010 North American Saxophone Alliance Conference in Athens, Georgia on March 6th at 9:45 am. If you are in the area, I urge you to attend. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment